A Dentist Clean at Home
Over the last couple of months I’ve been using the Smile Brillian cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush every day. I don’t like to provide a review of a product without throughly testing it out, but from the very first time I used it I could tell it was going to be everyday toothbrush.
For years I had used the top of the line standard toothbrush. You know the ones: they have fancy shaped heads and bristles that twist every which way to get into all the hard spots. But honestly, my teeth never felt as clean as they do when I leave the dentist. And on top of that I have horrible teeth. That’s kind-of embarrassing to say, but it’s all in the genes (and probably way too much sweet tea growing up!). I have tons of fillings, crowns, etc., and I always felt like taking care of my teeth was an uphill battle.
How the cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush changed my mind.
The first time I used the toothbrush I was blown away. It’s powerful, simple and affordable. After years of using an ordinary toothbrush, this is simply magical. One of the neatest features are the five separate settings:
- Clean – This is the setting I used most often. It’s the “normal” mode that leaves your teeth feeling good and clean.
- White – Because I don’t have sensitive teeth or gums, I really like this setting. It’s the most “powerful” setting and may be too hard to use every day, but it’s perfect for a solid cleaning to help remove surface stains.
- Massage – Honestly, I don’t use this setting too often. I’ve tried it out and it does feel nice, but I’m not one who likes to stand at the sink and play around with different settings while I brush. I’m more of a “get it done” guy.
- Gum Care – This is a really cool setting because it’s super easy on your gums and can be used to brush along and under your gum line. I don’t have bleeding gums (which can be an early sign of gingivitis), but it’s still important to make sure to not only brush the visible surface of your teeth but also to remove the plaque that builds up around your gums.
- Sensitive – Finally, this is the setting my wife loves. She has sensitive teeth and could never use the White setting. Even the normal Clean setting can be a bit much for her. This setting is just perfect. It’s easy on her teeth while providing the brushing action she needs.
Finally, one of the neatest features is the of the cariPRO is that each brushing mode is designed to operate for 2 minutes – with a brief pause every 30 seconds indicating when you should switch to a different quadrant of your mouth. That is super helpful because it’s so easy to brush your teeth for a short amount of time and think you’ve done a good job. Now, I’m mindful of each area of my mouth and make sure to brush through the entire time.
So what’s in the box?
You get 1 cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush which boasts 40,000 vibrations per minute! Either 1, 2 or 3 premium brush heads (depending on the package you choose) and a wireless charging dock. And as of this writing their individual package starts at only $119. That is an amazing price. Comparable electric toothbrushes like the one my wife was using cost well over that. And it comes with a 2 year warranty.
So what are you waiting for?
Seriously, I only recommend products that I’ve personally used or would recommend to my own family. And the cariPRO definitely fits the bill. If you’d like to try it out, you can use my code 40Style to save $20 on any cariPRO package. That’s a pretty sweet deal.
If you try it, I’d love for you to leave me comments below and let me know what you think. And remember, #SmileFearlessly!